Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BE MY FRIEND. . .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GOLDEN TREAD

Friendship, like an invisible tread
That holds people together
In good or bad we need the support
Of someone dear of someone close

Be my friend for ever…
Do not look at my weaknesses
Do not judge me, do not talk back
Be there for good and bad

Friendship like a golden tread
That holds people together
I will love you more each day
For every single day, forever!

August 17 - 2010
By Zuzanna Musial

©2010 Zuzanna Musial

8 comments:

lorilynn said...

love it, love it, love it. yes, that is what a friend is through and through.

Kate Smedley said...

Thank you for being such a lovely friend Zuzanna xx

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear LoriLynn,

Thank you my online cherished friend.

Big hugs,
Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Katie,

Thank you so much for your kindness, friendship and support.

Big hugs,
Zuzanna xx

Poetic Shutterbug said...

Your words so beautifully compliment that lovely photo. Truer words never spoken...

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Poetic Shutterbug friend,
Thank you for the lovely compliment and the comment!

Greetings,
from Zuzanna

Arash said...

Good poem on friendship.

Please visit my blog and let me know what you think of my poetry.

http://canadianpoetry.blogspot.com/

The following is in theme of friendship:

Befriend me in the evening.
Befriend me in the shadow
Share my joy in the sunlight
Share my pain later at night

Zuzanna Musial said...

Hello Arash,

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Thank you for the comment!
I will be glad to visit your poetry blog too.

Thank you,
Zuzanna