Monday, March 22, 2010

FREDERIC CHOPIN


















THE PIANO POET

World Greatest Composer

Two hundred years ago a child was born,
To a noble Chopin’s family home
He was born in Warsaw, Poland
To a French father and a Polish mother,
They had three daughters and a son,
He soon became a famous one.

At six years of age, he played first concert
at seven, he composes his own first genre,
and Frederic was a gentle talented young man.
He played piano, the music he wrote
Lives today; he soon became a shining beacon
Perhaps love, to those who get to know him.

Composing music, a song on the wind, Etudes,
Polonaise, Waltz, Mazurkas, Sonatas, Nocturnes,
All these pieces are famous and still played today
The entire world loves Chopin piano music.
Followers play the piano music on Concerts
competing with best Mazurkas, Chopin delights.

His life was relatively short; he became lonely
and ill, Nostalgia’s, for his beloved Warsaw home,
His heart remained in Paris, his father's homeland.
The Composer’s Birthday marked around the World
Because his music, poetry of piano, music so precious,
A medicine for many hearts, best pieces ever found.

March - 2010
By Zuzanna Musial

© 2010 Zuzanna Musial (All rights reserved)

14 comments:

Chris Stonecipher said...

The music is beautiful!

Kate Smedley said...

I do love Chopin I have to say, this is a beautiful tribute Zuzanna, thank you.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Hello Chris, thank you so much for your comment!

I love Chopin's piano music too...Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Katie,

Chopin's life was not easy for that time. He could not be with someone he loved…All of that make him focus on music...And as you see, his compositions are one of the best for Piano. Thank you for your lovely comment!

Big hugs, Zuzanna

revivor said...

my son will be playing this music soon as he moves up his piano grades!! many evenings of Chopin to come

Zuzanna Musial said...

Hello Revivor, this is delightful news! My son graduated Royal Conservatory Piano and he is playing well. I love this music too… There were years of listening when he was attending for the piano classes. Someone had to sit and listen, it was better for the student as he had an audience. Thank you for sharing the joy of music, best wishes to your son!!

Greetings from Canada,
Zuzanna

nothingprofound said...

My wife is a pianist and is Chopin is her favorite composer. So I've had the pleasure of hearing many of his pieces played.

Princess Haiku said...

What a lovely blog you have. I discovered you on the best poetry blog list and glad I did. I love classical music too and have a lot of music entries on my blog. I especially enjoy Helene Grimaud whom I had the pleasure of hearing live and Lang Lang. Good luck with your blogging.
Diane

Zuzanna Musial said...

Hello Nothingprofound,

Thank you so much for sharing the love and joy of music by Chopin. I too adore his music. Glad to know that you have a very artistic wife and you can listen to her playing. That is such a joy.

Thank you,
Zuzanna

C said...

Brilliant! A lecture AND a poem, in one! Absolutely brilliant! haha! :D

C said...

Perfect- a lecture and a poem in one! Brilliant! :)

Andy Sewina said...

Hiya, I do like this! Saw you on Best 100 blogs! I've read some of your stuff on Write Out Loud too.

I have a Musiala in my Polish family tree..

nothingprofound said...

By the way, Zuzanna, I've been told I resemble Chopin. And that picture does really look a lot like me.

Poetic Shutterbug said...

His music, stellar and love your tribute.