Saturday, January 9, 2010

MY LOVELY FRIEND













 

You Are So Special

I want you to know
How special you are
I cherish your friendship
And the time on line~

You are my great companion,
Your warm smiles brighten my day
You always bring happiness
Each and every single day~

Be happy my cherished friend
Life is beautiful my dear
Your friendship means a lot
Please be there always for me~

You are a special forever friend
I told you, it was one September day
That day when you sent kisses my way
will always remember you~ My friend.

January - 2009
by Zuzanna Musial

©2010 Zuzanna Musial

8 comments:

Kate Smedley said...

A beautiful tribute to your friend Zuzanna.

Anonymous said...

A lovely poem about friendship. Thank you for sharing it.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Best wishes,
Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you very much for reading and commenting!

Much appreciate,
Zuzanna

C said...

You are a wonderful, beautiful friend to write this poem for your dear friend! She is lucky to have you! :)

Robin Easton said...

This is sooooooo lovely. Again, I don't know who you spoke of here but I felt it go right into my heart like all your poems as if they were all meant for me. That is the effect you have on the reader. They feel as if you are talking only to them. That is a rare gift. So beautiful dear one. Love, Robin xox :)

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Charity, thank you for visiting my page and the lovely wishes.
As always a pleasure hearing from you. The poem is sort of for everyone...I love my friends, you are my family.

Blessings,
Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Robin, many thanks for the lovely comment. Your time and reading genuinely appreciated. I do not write on a regular basis, just when I feel like writing.
Therefore, my writing is not consistent. Health issues slow me down, so need to recover and then I might write again…Thank you!

Best wishes always,
Love, Zuzanna