Thursday, September 17, 2009

ON YOUR BIRTHDAY


















DEAR FLOREANN

Each day of your life is a special day
However, Birthday is a unique one
This the day you saw the world around
For the first time, you are a gift from above

Life is deep like an ocean, your life
Carried you well, keeping your dreams
And wishes alive, each new day
Filled with happiness and love for God

My wishes for you, dear poet-friend
Because you always care for people
Those you meet along the way
I do feel blessed knowing you dear friend

Wishing you happiness and peace for each day
Blessings from Heaven to you and yours
Health and strength to carry on-these the wishes
, for the most beautiful day, 'Happy Birthday!'

September - 2009
By Zuzanna

© 2009 Zuzanna (All rights reserved)
blogspot counter

10 comments:

Sadia Hussain said...

Beautiful words Zuzanna! These are lines coming from the heart and which touch one's soul. Take care.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Sadia

Thank you so much for your straight from your heart wonderful comment.

Thank you, nice meeting you in Blogger...Take care ~ Zuzanna

Remya Raman said...

Zuzanna,

These words shows the real love and care you have for your friend. Good one.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Remya

Thank you for visiting my blog. Also thank you for the lovely words you left for me to read. Glad you enjoyed my poem.

Take care,
Zuzanna

plainolebob said...

Zuzanna,
1st time visit to your blog, the music is so serene and beautiful. After reading your poetic verse it explained all. Many times when some one has lost a friend, and or loved one, others do not know what to say.
Maybe nothing needs to be said, other than here, here is my shoulder, here, here is my hand, my dear new friend I have been touched by your loveliness.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Friend, Bob

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Thank you also for the wonderful comment you left. I will visit your blog shortly.
Glad you enjoyed the tunes.

My best wishes ~ Zuzanna

Robin Easton said...

This is so beautiful and deeply sentimental both the heartfelt poem and the music. I am moved to tears. Simply sterling. Wow, you are such a passionate woman. SO filled with life and love. What joy your bring to the world, Zuzanna, with your heart so open and loving. Thank you beautiful one. Much love, Robin

James Tuck said...

Great information, there is so much harmony when visiting your site, thank you.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Robin,

Thank you so much for the heartfelt comment. Robin, it is true that to be happy we need to have open and loving heart...I am glad that you enjoyed reading my words.

Many thanks once again,
Love ~ Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
Much appreciate your comment!

Smiles ~ Zuzanna