Monday, September 14, 2009

I CHERISH YOU KAYTE















Gone but Not Forgotten


Dear Kayte, you left this place quietly
The depths of sorrow I cannot tell.
The loss of one, loved so well.
While you sleep a peaceful sleep,
the memory of you I shall always keep

There is so much to tell you
Friendship that you kept with us
You were a dear spirit that loved all
Never hold a grudge in your heart
You always stood for what was right

Today, I am saying goodbye to you
I know you are there with Angels
They sing a song of joy
Because you wanted us to be happy
They sing a song of happiness and love

Love is that we shared in words
Scribbles that came to mind
Often time late at night, you wrote
A verse of love for nature and the beauty
Around, happiness and peace so serene

Thank you Kayte for your friendship
Memories that last and the beautiful heart
when the time for me to leave this journey,
then my soul will fly to those Golden Gates,
now I say, 'Goodbye Kayte, my dear friend.'

September – 2009
By Zuzanna

© 2009 Zuzanna (All rights reserved)

blogspot counter

2 comments:

Zeenat said...

HI Zuzanna,
This is such a touching post. While reading it i was instantly thinking about my younger brother who passed away to the hands of the lord a few years back. He was , like your friend a loving and happy soul.
Very beautiful words.
LOve
Zeenat.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Zeenat

Thank you for your precious comment. She was a very good friend of mine from the poetry site I belong. We developed a good on line friendship over time; shared pictures and then this sadden death... I am still not feeling the right way, grieving her passing. I am sure you are aware from your background that if someone is gone from our life we all suffer because we connected in this Universe as one family.

Loosing a brother, it was perhaps even harder then loosing a friend.
I am very sorry hearing of your loss.

Peace & Love
Zuzanna