Saturday, August 8, 2009

TIME IS. . .














A BEAUTIFUL GIFT

Look at life with adoration
the most beautiful gift we have.
It is the time we live and share,
love for life, happiness and cheer.

Time is a precious gift for all
every day is a new, children are born
then, another day, unknown.
what tomorrow will bring, do you know?

What future stores for you and me?
each day is a beautiful gift,
life is precious, seconds, minutes, hours
years, unknown moments, waiting still.

Not knowing what time will bring
therefore, time is a most beautiful gift.
Hands of time moving around and around
Like a beat of a drum, such precious time.

Moment of time-shared with you
because time waits for no one, "I love you."
and cherish you, as the time flies
this, the most precious time, right now!

August-2009
By Zuzanna Musial

©2009 Zuzanna Musial

6 comments:

Ahsan said...

time & tide wait for none.

Classic poem

Zuzanna Musial said...

Hello Ahsan

Thank you so much for the great comment!!

This is true what you wrote...Zuzanna

Upon-Request.com said...

A beautiful poem - we should all focus more on the beauty around us.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Upon-Request.com

Thank you so much for your treasured comment. I appreciate your time to read my blog.
You are right; as time passes people tend to forget that every moment it is precious to us.


Thank you.
Zuzanna

Principe Encantado said...

Hello Zuzana like to know if we can exchange our links so disclose your blog to my visitors and you to theirs, increasing our traffic and exchange, I hope for your reply.
Strong Hugs

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear, Principe Encantado

Yes, we can exchange the links. Please help me out how to do that. I am still new to blogging. Please let me know on the Dashboard. There is a way of doing it but I do not remember how...Waiting for your reply…

Big Hugs...Zuzanna