Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PRIDE AND JOY










♥ DEAR SORIN'S MOTHER ♥

You can be proud of the fact
That your son Sorin is doing fine.
He is a great man and a hard worker too
I get to know him through my son Artur.

He never complains, does always his best.
Cares for you much, thinking of you always
This is your pride and joys have a son like him
A wonderful mother is you, and you got all blessings.

Be assured that he is fine in new Homeland.
Canada, a different Country from Europe, this is true.
However, much better way of life, he knows that.
Therefore, if you ever worry, think what I have said.

Me, I see him every day and telling as is,
How proud I am of your son, please believe me.
I am not telling this just because…It is all true.
Having a son like him, a special gift from God to you.

August 04 - 2009
By Zuzanna Musial

©2009 Zuzanna Musial

No comments: