Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MOTHER’S PRIDE AND JOY









HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

This is a special day for you and me
To celebrate the day of your arrival,
You are my precious gift, happiness and love
A son for a mother is a gift, pride, and joy.

Please know that I love you son and always will,
Remember that my love has no end,
Even when I am gone from your picture now
My love will never expire, stands strong.

Love for a son that is always striving for his best
He is clever; he is kind, handsome, and wise.
I love you my son forever and ever until the end.
Just remember me and keep in touch always
my dear.

The distance separated us but I am always there
for you. If you need me, just one phone call
and I am right there. Happy Birthday
my dearest son, wishes from my heart.
Happy Birthday and many more,
love you forever my dear heart.

August 11 - 2009
From your Mother with Love

By Zuzanna Musial

©2009 Zuzanna Musial

4 comments:

bring back pluto said...

A sweet Sentiment Zuzanna!

Bring Back Pluto

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Brink Back Pluto~ Thank you so much for the wonderful comment!!

With appreciation...Zuzanna

Free Movie Download said...

nice blog.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear, Free Movie Download

Thank you for commenting on this blog. I appreciate your time and effort to find me here.


Brest wishes,
Zuzanna