Friday, July 17, 2009

LOVE IS THE WAY















TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Do not be afraid to say, "I Love you"
Love is the only way to heal the wounds
Love is the only way to bring peace
Love is the only way to make a difference.

If your heart knows love, you feel happy
You are able to move the Mountains
You feel enlighten, your heart sings with joy
A song you were not able to sing before.

Love is the only way to be happy
Do not be afraid to love, to say, "I love you."
Love is the only feeling for another
Devotion, peace, respect for a brother.

To have a peace we need lots of love
Do not be afraid of this feeling, spread love.
Show love to your friends, brothers, sisters,
Wife, your kids, show the love in your deeds.

We all need love to succeed in life
Life is empty with out of feelings like this
World gets colder and colder each day
Do not be afraid to say-I love you more each day.

July 17-2009
By Zuzanna Musial

©2009 Zuzanna Musial

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very beautifull.I didn't know your poems are in English here.But now I will come more often to enjoj your wrighting.
Love You.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Janete ~ Thank you so much for having a look into my English poetry. I am with the USA sire and will send you a link too, been with them for a while. Thank you for loving my write.


Please Note: Can write in Polish too if that is easier…

Janete~ Mozesz pisac tutaj po Polsku twoj komentarz.

Thank you so much!

Peace & Love,
Zuzanna

Robin Easton said...

Dear Beautiful Zuzanna, I think this is my favorite of all your poems and that says a lot as they ALL are excellent. But the message in this one is timeless and universal. I tell people all the time that I love them, which I also discovered that you do TOO!1 I love that about you and so much more. You have such a potent message coming from such a wise and deep woman. I just love you!!! From my heart to yours dear Zuzanna. Robin :)

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Precious Robin,

Thank you so much for the generous comment. I think this is a timeless and universal poem. I will be writing more as the time goes by. Some days are better then others for creativity. There is never a repetition in words. Every poem is different. As you have noticed, my writing is not only about one subject I write about Nature, People, feelings, dedications, Birthday poems too. I did not write any here but have them in my others site. Like you already know, my love from my heart is huge and always will be that way. You are of the same attributes. I thin Creator gave a good heart to either of us. I wished all people could be like that. WE would have a beautiful World around.
Dear Robin-LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Peace & Blessings,
Zuzanna

mysticdave said...

Very beautiful and inspiring words.... :)

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear MysticDave

Thank you so much my friend for the wonderful comment...Every word I treasure in my heart. Comments are welcome and appreciated-Thank you.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Zuzanna

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE FULL OF LOVE, MY DEAR, AND WHEN I READ YOUR POETRY - START TO BELIEVE IN LOVE.
THANKS, MUSIA, VERY NICE!

Zuzanna Musial said...

Ausia, I know it was you leaving me this lovely comment. Glad you enjoyed reading my words. Yes, there is love. Just one has to believe in. Never give up on love, NEVER!!!

Sending lots of love your way.

Thank you, I love you my friend!

Big Hugs ~ Zuzanna