Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HE LOVES ME - HE LOVES ME NOT?















KEEPING SCORES

Do you love me more then I do?
Shall we keep the score?
Is it something missing here?
Tell me please my dear oh, dear.

Do we need to keep scores in life?
If the music plays the lovely sound,
and smoothly flowing like a river
Rhythm, which been well synchronized.

I have never believed in such thing
As keeping scores in my relationships,
We just did what it suppose to be done
Doing it and having a lot of fun~

Happy those who can understand life,
With out of going overboard…
With keeping scores who did and what
in each day of this precious life~

July 1-2009
By Zuzanna Musial

© 2009 Zuzanna Musial

2 comments:

STEPHEN TEA said...

it's almost always a tie score. i enjoy your continuing explorations of the mystery of amour ...

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Stephen Tea

Glad you loved this tie in an my AMOUR poem...Life is not about keeping scores. Life is about being equal in any relationship.

Thank you for your time to read and comment...Zuzanna