Sunday, June 21, 2009

A POEM FOR MY FATHER












TRIBUTE TO MY FATHER


My father was a wonderful man
a heart of a dove, peaceful, soft
and very kind for children
a loving husband for his wife.

Loved him dearly my entire life
a true love from my heart
He was going to work every day,
working hard to feed us, the kids.

In this special day, I want to tell him
How much he meant to us,
Could not do with out him
My dear Papa “I love you,”

Love to sing a song, the one
you always loved a song of love
just for you, my dear father,
since you are gone, I miss you.

Miss your wisdom, guidance and love
but you always live in my blood,
your spirit lives in my heart,
a tribute for the most wonderful Dad.

June-20-2009
By Zuzanna

© 2009 Zuzanna (All rights reserved)

6 comments:

STEPHEN TEA said...

an orphan, i wish i had known someone to whom i could have written that ...
stay the course ... the leaf flows gently on the river's surface ...

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Stephen Tea

Thank you so much for the wonderful and touchy comment. Yes my mother died when early and my father too after that, just few years later. However, the fact that my siblings and I were orphans it made us stronger people.


Thank you again,
Zuzanna Musial

Zuzanna Musial said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zuzanna Musial said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can see how much you loved your father...
When the perents are gone it's not a home anymore.

Zuzanna Musial said...

Thank you so much my dear Friend for your comment. I have lost my mum when was 14 years old and my papa died in 1992. This was said because I was going through divorce and yet my papa died and could not go to visit when he got ill, after the heart attack he died in one week time. That year was one of the hardest one for me...Thank you.

Love you,
Zuzanna