Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SPECIAL THANK YOU!














♥ TO MY DEAR BLUES ♥

Did you see a rose, the red rose?
She holds in her hand for me
The beauty of the red rose
It is a sign of a friendship love.

She planted the rose for me
A red rose that is so beautiful
She has a very kind heart
The girl I knew from afar.

She lives Miles away from me
Yet through the Internet each day
We keep in touch sending notes
Writing each other some stories too.

The girl is kind with a heart of Gold
Beautiful smile and Angel inside
Did you know, I love her very much?
Yes, I love you my sweet friend from afar.

June 17- 2009
By Zuzanna Musial

©2009 Zuzanna Musial

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing, Zuzannah, thanks for a wonderful gift!
With all my love
Blues

Zuzanna Musial said...

For you my dear Blues.

You are welcome - Peace, love and friendship always.

Thank you,
Zuzanna