Friday, June 26, 2009

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE











LONELY BRIDGES

Nothing seems straight and easy
I only have a vision of those
Lonely bridges and the magnets
That pulls two hearts together

One dream that hunts me every day
No one-promise happiness, but
Love hides, lives under the bridges
No one knows where the bridge is

Wait patiently and strongly believe?
That one day I will see you again
This is not as easy as you may say
You have to believe I will see you again

Often ask our dear God, why
He did not cross our life roads
When we both been walking alone
Both of us on two different crossroads

Here you are, and there I am,
Two different roads, two different lives,
Why dear God did not cross those roads
When we lived lives as singles each day?

June - 26 -2009
By Zuzanna Musial

©2009 Zuzanna Musial

No comments: