Sunday, June 7, 2009

MISSING YOU















A RED ROSE

This red rose for you
To show how much I love you
Red roses are wonderful
The beauty compares to you

I love you my darling girl
Miss your beautiful smile
Your beautiful brown eyes
Those I miss every night.

Wished you were with me
our fate not meant to be
I am here and you there
Missing you lots my dear.

Take this rose as a token
from me to you today
I love you my sweetheart
forever, until the World ends.

June-05-09
By Zuzanna Musial

©2009 Zuzanna Musial

2 comments:

Robin Eason said...

Dearest Zuzanna, this left me with tears on my face. I felt as if you were here in this room with me. I know not who you speak of but that doesn't matter. I am moved by your depth of emotion, longing and love. This poem more than any other revealed so much about the real you. I really don't have words to describe it to you, but I just feel you express a deep human condition that all women (and maybe men) feel. You speak from the heart and to the heart, and you reached me profoundly. Love, Robin

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Robin, I am touched and moved by your gentle comment on this special poem. This poem is merely for anyone who feels the love from the heart and wants to share with another. I need to tell you that your presence in people’s life makes big difference. You have that special magic touch in your words. Your words move Mountains! Thank you for your comment once again...Genuinely appreciated...Love, Zuzanna